Thursday, December 15, 2011

I Got Raped...on Facebook.

I was recently reminded of an old classmate, whom I deleted from my Facebook a LONG time ago. But before I deleted him, he continually sexually harassed me via Facebook Chat. I saved the conversations to send to his friends to let them know how pathetic he was and now I will share them with the world. Dear guys, this is how NOT to get a girl to sleep with you:

Convo #1
9:44 Michael: Heyyyy 10:30 Kelly: hi M: So random but I had the craziest dream about you K: cool 11:10 M:Sorry for anommyying you K: ? M: Well you didn't seem interested in my dream K: Cause it's a dream about sex and I've told you a million times I'm not interested in having these convos M: So you wouldn't be interested in me bending you over and fucking you from behind? K: nope not interested M: Do you even like sex? K: nope M: I bet you wouldn't believe how crazy my dream was. I'm just sick of girls being all tough and when it comes down to it there all talk. I just want to know if your kinky like me.
K: I don't care. I told you I'm not interested in having this conversation and you clearly don't respect that. Disrespect is NOT something I look for in a guy, so no, I am still not interested.
M: ok ok Kelly I respect you
K: You've made it clear that all you're interested in is fucking me, I don't want any part of that, but yet that's all you ever talk about. That's not respect.
M: No that's not all. You have an awesome personality, your really smart and funny.
K:
ok now you're just trying to say things that you think I want to hear 12:21 M: besides the fact that you have the most ridiculous body! K: we don't have conversations about anything other than your "kinkiness" and I always say not interested so how could you possibly think I have a good personality M: because your strong willed and have a spine K: but yet you continue to push after I say no a thousand times? Thats disrespect...and I don't look for that in a guy M: only because it builds up the dream i had about first seeing u and coming over to my apt K: you're doing it again stop I am not going to "give in" M: ahh i wish u understood K: I really don't care to understand and you have a girlfriend which is super slimey of you to be having conversations like this with other girls and you'll deny the gf thing again M: omg fine u obviously dont believe anything i say K: why should I? M: why would i lie!? K: Cause you're a guy and you want to fuck me? Duh M: first of all thats not all and second why do u act like getting fucked by me is a bad thing? K: Cause I'm NOT INTERESTED If I wanna have sex it's NOT THAT HARD M: well im not some slut i dont just fuck anyone K: oh gosh I feel so special you really know how to sweet talk a girl M: i would bet you anything in the world that i would fuck you like no other K: not interested in getting fucked it would probably really fuck your girlfriend too M: ahh your so frustrating do you not like sex? K: HA! I am? you should try having a conversation with you I do not or will not like having sex with you. And I do not like green eggs and ham M: if you came over in a dress and heels you def would not be able to handle me K: I would never come over in a dress and heels so don't worry K: You're like a text rapist, I keep saying stop and you keep pushing M: ! thats so mean K: no, it's mean to keep persisting to have a conversation with someone when they have expressed that they are uninterested and uncomfortable by it you will never persuade me into it, so I don't know why you try M: fine u win K: Oh good, I wasn't aware this was a game M: and thats only cause you dont want to hear me talk about my dream cause i know it would turn you on K: SERIOUSLY? again? do you really just not get it? what kind of girls are you used to dealing with? does that work? M: i was just making a comment to your statment K: you keep baiting hoping that I'll bite and ask you what your dream was about I don't care. It was a dream. Not real life M: well to tell u the truth i have yet to deal with girls who are as fun as me well i could make it real life but you made it clear your not interested K: oh yeah, fun would definitely be the first adjective I would choose to describe you well at least you're accepting that now



Convo #2


Michael
hey
Today
12:53amMichael
hey
4:27amMichael
going to be in chu soon
chi
4:28amMe
?
4:28amMichael
chicago
4:29amMe
what about it
4:29amMichael
we should hang out
4:29amMe
i dont live in chicago
4:29amMichael
?
ah that sucks
4:29amMe
I haven't lived there in 6 years
4:30amMichael
where do u live?
4:30amMe
california
you have the worst memory in the world
4:31amMichael
well thats only bc we havent made memories yet
4:31amMe
not going to
4:31amMichael
why so sure
4:34amMichael
i guess nm
4:36amMichael
r u single?
4:37amMe
no and i've told you a billion times i'm not interested in whatever "ideas" you have. So, maybe try your girlfriend instead
4:38amMichael
i dont have a gf
4:38amMe
haha
right
i don't know why you keep trying
im not interested
4:39amMichael
fine
4:41amMichael
i could make you get off if i tried
4:41amMe
creepy
i guess you won't mind if I send this convo to Sarah then?
4:42amMichael
u have the worst perception of me
4:44amMichael
r u not into sex?
4:44amMe
you are fucking obnoxious
4:45amMichael
its just a question
4:45amMe
yeah a question I'm tired of getting from you. You always IM me with the same crap and I always tell you I am not interested.
4:46amMichael
dont i at least get a chance
4:47amMe
no
4:48amMichael
how bout ill never talk to you again if you just hear me out
4:49amMe
pretty sure I already fell for this proposition before and here you are, initiating the same conversation again. Shocking.
4:50amMichael
i bet we have a lot in common
4:50amMe
Doubt it, I'm not retarded
Michael
I wish u werent so mean

Me
Just like I wish you wouldn't IM me with this shit constantly
4:53amMichael
well it wouldnt be if you just opened up for once
im very curious
4:54amMe
I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE CURIOUS, I'm not. I'm not interested in ever hooking up with you.
Michael
sorry to bother u wont ever again

2 comments:

  1. this is UHMAZING
    THIS GUY NEEDS a stick of dynamite ..... in or around his mouth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green eggs and ham. Love it. Thanks for posting, this guy is a loser, I love how blunt you are and how retarded he is!

    ReplyDelete